Help

Is it possibel to show dates in a calendar element within a record view?

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
Solved
Jump to Solution
386 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im using the "Record Review" template for users to choose a record and then see all it's details.

Each of my records has multiple date fields. I'm hoping to show these dates with a calendar element, however it seems I can only show dates for every record in the whole table or dates from linked records in other tables. Not actually just the one selected. 

I've tried to play around with filtering but that does not seem to get me anywhere.

Is it really not possible to show one or multiple dates only for the records that has been selected?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

As far as I know, that is not currently possible. You would need to switch all of those individual date fields into a single linked record field (which links to a "Dates" table), and then you can see all of those dates together on the same calendar.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

As far as I know, that is not currently possible. You would need to switch all of those individual date fields into a single linked record field (which links to a "Dates" table), and then you can see all of those dates together on the same calendar.

Thanks for confirming @ScottWorld - I thought this was the case, despite going nuts about not just being able to show one date in calendar living in the same table.